회주철 판형 주조품의 공정 셀 수와 칠 깊이에 미치는 두께, 기본 원소 및 접종제의 영향
- 회주철 판형 주조품의 공정 셀 수와 칠 깊이에 미치는 두께, 기본 원소 및 접종제의 영향
- Other Titles
- Effects of Thickness, Base Element and Inoculants on the Number of Eutectic Cells and Chill Depth of Gray Cast Iron Plate Casting
- 권해욱; 김태형[김태형]; 오정혁[오정혁]
- Cast iron; Gray cast iron; Inoculation; Melt treatment; Eutectic solidification
- Issue Date
- 한국주조공학회지, v.31, no.3, pp.137 - 144
- The effects of thickness, base element and inoculants on the number of eutectic cells and chill depth of gray cast iron plate casting were investigated. Meanwhile the number of eutectic cells increased by inoculation, chill depth decreased. The former decreased and the latter increased by holding the melt at the temperature range between 1,450 and 1,500℃. The former was more for the thinner casting with the thickness of 5 mm than the other. The result of thermal analysis coincided well with the change of macrostructure.
The former increased and the latter decreased with the increased contents of carbon, silicon and the silicon content by inoculation. The former decreased and the latter increased with increased manganese content. The performance of the Superseed Extra was the best among 5 inoculants.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)