골반변위 중년여성의 태권도 수련형태가 골반 교정과 골밀도, 골대사호르몬 및 혈중지질에 미치는 영향
- 골반변위 중년여성의 태권도 수련형태가 골반 교정과 골밀도, 골대사호르몬 및 혈중지질에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of the Training Types of Taekwondo on Pelvis Correction, Bone Mineral Density, Bone Metabolism Hormones, and Blood Lipids in the Middle-Aged Women with Pelvis Deformation
- 박기용; 이주희; 성민재; 진시형; 김성진
- Taekwondo; Pelvis Deformation; Bone Mineral Density; Bone Metabolism; Hormones; Blood Lipid; 태권도; 골반변위; 골밀도; 골대사호르몬; 혈중지질
- Issue Date
- 대한무도학회지, v.13, no.2, pp.203 - 220
- The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of two different Taekwondo participation for 12 weeks, including Taekwon gymnastics and Taekwon 'Pumsae', on body composition, pelvis deformation, bone mineral density, bone meabolism hormones and blood lipids in the middle-aged women with pelvis deformation. The participants included voluntarily participated 24 middle-aged women who were (a) living in A city, (b) having pelvis deformation, (c) aging over 40 years, (d) having no medical problems and metabolic dysfunction, (e) and having no regular exercise participation for last 1 year. The 24 participants were assigned to one of the two groups of the Taekwon gymnastics and Taekwon 'Pumsae.' The statistical analysis of the experimental data was performed using the PASW Statistics 18.0. The separate analyses of covariance were used for all the dependent variables and the significant level was set at .05.
There were significant decreases in body weight and body fat and significant increase in lean body mass in the both Taekwon gymnastic group and the Taekwon pumsae group. In the both groups, there was a positive change in the pelvis deformation including the balance of the length and width of the longitudinal bones, the width of the sacrum, and the length of the legs. There were significant increases in BMD, T-score, and Z-score in the both groups. There were significant increases in leptin, parathyroid hormones, insulin-like growth factor-1 and growth hormones in the both groups. In the changes of blood lipids, TC, TG and LDL-C were decreased and HDL-C was increased in both group.
These results indicated that for the middle-aged women, the Taekwon Gymnestics, which aerobic exercises by rhythmic movement are included, has positive influence on the physiological changes than the Taekwon pumsae, which easily bore them by only allowing to perform the regulated movement.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)