사형 주조 마그네슘 합금의 인장 특성에 미치는 합금 원소와 결정립 미세화의 영향
- 사형 주조 마그네슘 합금의 인장 특성에 미치는 합금 원소와 결정립 미세화의 영향
- Other Titles
- Effects of Alloying Element and Grain Refinement on the Tensile Properties of Mg-Alloy Casted with Sand Mold
- 권해욱; 한재준[한재준]
- Magnesium alloy; Tensile properties; Solidification; Sand casting; Alloying element
- Issue Date
- 한국주조공학회지, v.31, no.4, pp.212 - 217
- The effects of alloying element and grain refinement on the tensile properties of magnesium alloy poured into sand mold were investigated. The strength of magnesium alloy was greatly increased by the addition of aluminium and that was increased with the increased aluminum content added up to 8.10 wt% and decreased beyond that. Even though the strength of Mg-8.10 wt%Al alloy was rather decreased by the addition of zinc, that was increased with increased zinc content added up to 0.50 wt% and decreased with the increased one beyond that. The maximum tensile strength was obtained with 0.50 wt%Mn added. The strength and elongation were simultaneously increased with grain refinement and the optimum amount of strontium addition for this was 0.30 wt%.
The optimum chemical composition was obtained and the yield strength, tensile strength and elongation of the alloy with this composition were 90.2, 176.3MPa and 4.43%, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)