서번트 리더십과 직무만족, 조직몰입 및 조직시민행동 간의 관계 : 병원종사자의 공공서비스신념의 조절효과를 중심으로
- 서번트 리더십과 직무만족, 조직몰입 및 조직시민행동 간의 관계 : 병원종사자의 공공서비스신념의 조절효과를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Relationship between Servant Leadership and Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Focused on the Moderating Effect of Hospital Employees' Belief in Public Service
- 이재훈; 양윤모[양윤모]; 김충현
- Servant leadership; Veterans Hospital; Belief in Public service; Employees Behavior
- Issue Date
- 병원경영학회지, v.16, no.3, pp.19 - 40
- The purpose of this research is to study empirically the relationship between servant leadership and organizational effectiveness and more importantly the moderating effect of Hospital employees' belief in public service on such relationship.
The result showed that servant leadership positively affects three organizational effectiveness including job satisfaction, organizational commitment and OCB(organizational citizenship behavior). It was also found that Veterans Hospital employees' belief in public service moderated the relationship between servant leadership and those three organizational effectiveness variables. In other words, those who have strong belief in public service showed higher job satisfaction, organizational commitment and OCB as well as higher service and responsibility mind.
Finally, limitations of the study and suggestions for future studies are presented in the conclusion.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)