산소 저온 플라즈마 처리에 의한 실리콘코팅 막 구조원단의 접착특성
- 산소 저온 플라즈마 처리에 의한 실리콘코팅 막 구조원단의 접착특성
- Other Titles
- Properties of Silicone-coated Fabric for Membrane Treated by Oxygen Low Temperature Plasma
- 구강; 박법[박법]
- awning; silicone coated fabric; oxygen low temperature plasma; adhesion; surface modification
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.23, no.3, pp.195 - 200
- Silicone-coated fabric were treated by oxygen low temperature plasma to improve the adhesion. The surface of silicone-coated fabric was modified with gaseous plasma of several discharge power in the presence of oxygen gas at 1Torr pressure.
Oxygen plasma treatment introduces oxygen-containing functional groups and micro-pittings on the silicone-coated fabric surface.
The treated fabrics with oxygen low temperature plasma were measured by contact angle analyzer and XPS(X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy), and interfacial adhesion was measured by T-peel test. The surface of fabric was investigated by SEM photographs.
The chemical and physical modification of the surface wettabillity by plasma treatment can increase the adhesion.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)