성별에 따른 지적장애 아동의 수영프로그램이 학생건강체력 및 자기결정력에 미치는 효과
- 성별에 따른 지적장애 아동의 수영프로그램이 학생건강체력 및 자기결정력에 미치는 효과
- Other Titles
- Effects of Participation in a Swimming Program on Health-Related Physical Fitness and Self-Determination in Children with Intellectual Disabilities
- 김한철; 박기용; 김성진; 채수덕; 성민재
- Intellectual Disability; Physical Activity Promotion System(PAPS); Self Determination; 지적장애; 학생건강체력평가; 자기결정력
- Issue Date
- 한국특수체육학회지, v.19, no.3, pp.17 - 32
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of a 12-week regular swimming program, as an after-school activity session, on the health-related physical fitness and self-determination (SDTPS) in children with intellectual disabilities, using the Physical Activity Promotion System (PAPS). Also, the study sought to verify the practicality and feasibility of the PAPS. Participants included 20 students(10 males and 10females) with minor intellectual disabilities who enrolled in B elementary school for the special education located in A city and could attend swimming activities.
Results revealed that the mean values of all fitness components were increased. Especially, there were statistically significant differences in muscle strength and power between gender groups. Results also indicated that after participation in the swimming program, the overall SDSP levels were improved with statistically significant differences between gender groups. Therefore, participation in a swimming program has a positive impact on the health-related physical fitness and psychological state of children with intellectual disabilities. effected positively on the physical and psychological changes for the children with intellectual disabilities.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)