Topoisomerase I and II Inhibitory Activities and Cytotoxic Constituents from the Barks of Tilia amurnesis
- Topoisomerase I and II Inhibitory Activities and Cytotoxic Constituents from the Barks of Tilia amurnesis
- 손종근; 박동근; 이유정; 서창섭; 이종순; 김재룡; 장현욱
- Cytotoxicity; DNA topoisomerases I; DNA topoisomerases II; Tilia amurensis
- Issue Date
- Natural Product Sciences, v.17, no.3, pp.245 - 249
- Eight compounds, squalene (1), friedelin (2), b-sitosterol (3), b-sitosterol-3-O-glucoside (4), a-tocopherol (5), betulinic acid (6), trilinolein (7) and 1-O-(9Z,12Z-Octadecadienoyl)-3-nonadecanoyl glycerol (8), were isolated from the barks of Tilia amurensis. Their chemical structures were identified by comparing their physicochemical and spectral data with those published in the literature. These isolated compounds were examined for their inhibitory activities against topoisomerase I and II. Compound 7 showed significant inhibition of DNA topoisomerase I and II activities, with percent decreases in activity of 87 and 95%, respectively at a concentration of 100 mM. Compound 6 exhibited cytotoxicity against the human colon adenocarcinoma cell line (HT-29), the human breast adenocarcinoma cell line (MCF-7) and the human liver hepatoblastoma cell line (HepG-2), with IC50 values of 20, 59 and 16 mM, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
의과대학 > 생화학.분자생물학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)