우리나라 수출기업의 AEO 인증제도 도입확대방안에 관한 연구
- 우리나라 수출기업의 AEO 인증제도 도입확대방안에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Introduction Expanding Ways of AEO Certification for Korea's Exporting Companies
- 배정한; 김귀옥
- AEO; Logistics Security; Customs Clearance; Safety Standards; WCO
- Issue Date
- 국제상학, v.26, no.3, pp.111 - 131
- The Authorized Economic Operator(AEO) system is customs' certification given to the companies which have acquired certain security standards to intensify logistics security after the terror attack on September 11, 2001. As of July 15, 2011, only 48 exporting companies in Korea have the AEO certificates. Most of companies in Korea don't know about AEO certification or they are not ready for it. Therefore, when AEO becomes one of the requirements in trading in the future, the losses for Korean companies will be large.
This paper examines the precedent studies on key nations' AEO progressing situation including Korea, and finds the problems and difficulties of the preparations for getting the AEO certification through the case studies of Korea's exporting companies. Based on the results, it suggests implications for expanding AEO certification for exporting companies.
As a result, CEO's strong will, company-wide participation, primary judging and accurate job understanding are important in order to expand the AEO certification for the companies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)