한국어 교육을 위한 합성동사의 선정과 배열 -동사 결합형 합성동사를 중심으로-
- 한국어 교육을 위한 합성동사의 선정과 배열 -동사 결합형 합성동사를 중심으로-
- Other Titles
- A Study on Selecting Compound Verbs and Arranging them in Learning Stages in Korean Language Education -Focused on 'Verb Base+(Connective Ending+)Verb Base'-
- 서희정; 홍윤기[홍윤기]
- 한국어교육; 복합어; 합성동사; 사용빈도; 학습 단계 배열; 배열 기준; Korean language education; complex word; compound verb; frequency of use; learning stage arrangement; criteria for grading compound verbs
- Issue Date
- 한국언어문학, no.78, pp.517 - 541
- This paper aims to select compound verbs and arrange them in learning stages in Korean language education. Complex words are known as useful for increasing Korean learners vocabulary because complex words are economically feasible. Nonetheless, complex words, especially compound verbs have been relatively treated too lightly in research papers related to Korean language education. That is why this paper tried to select compound verbs focused on 'verb base+(connective ending+)verb base' and arrange them in learning stages in Korean language education.
The grade of compound verbs in Korean language education as well as the frequency in use of compound verbs by Korean native speakers presented in corpus should be considered, while compound verbs are graded beginning, intermediate and advanced level. Compound verbs presented at each level in Korean language education could not be matched with them graded on the frequency of use. Therefore, the 8 kinds of criteria for grading compound verbs have been set up based on the general syllabus of Korean language education and the frequency in use of words. Finally, 681 compound verbs are graded 25 beginning words, 381 intermediate words and 275 advanced words according to the 8 criteria.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 국어국문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)