혈류제한 저항성 운동 관련 연구동향 및 현장적용 가능성 탐색
- 혈류제한 저항성 운동 관련 연구동향 및 현장적용 가능성 탐색
- Other Titles
- Search for the trend of study and possibility of field application on resistance training with blood flow restriction
- 박승한; 김규승; 허용; 박미령
- Resistance Training; Kaatsu Training; Ischemic Strength Training
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.20, no.5, pp.1047 - 1065
- "Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction" means resistance training in the state of limited blood flow of the limbs like "Resistance Training with Vascular Occlusion", "Ischemic Strength Training", "加圧トレーニング", "Kaatsu Training". Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction can be combined with low-intensity training(LIT) in a short time elicit increases in muscle hypertrophy and strength efficiently, also it is possible to apply for not only elite sports but also health promotion for elders, women, physically challenged persons, astronauts, rehabilitation for athletes and rehabilitation for patients. The objectives of this study are to summarize protocols, effects and reconsider stability regards to Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction that elicit increases in muscle hypertrophy and strength as well as the possibility of field application. One of the studies of Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction for middle aged women had the result of increases in muscle hypertrophy and strength. It suggests the possibility for elders to promote their health by LIT. Some other studies of Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction for men's rugby players showed increases in muscle strength and endurance at the same time, while the other study showed decreases in atrophy by casting in the quadriceps muscle when pressure was applied two times a day for two weeks. Although Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction have a lot of advantages, more research should be done in order to apply to field application and understanding and techniques are needed for them to be introduced in country. Further research needs to focus on clear causes, safety and understanding the long-term effects of Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction. And especially verification of safety needs to be done beforehand so that they can be applied in various fields.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)