해외 자회사의 시장 지향성, 기업가정신 지향성, 그리고 네트워크가 동적역량에 미치는 영향
- 해외 자회사의 시장 지향성, 기업가정신 지향성, 그리고 네트워크가 동적역량에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Influence of the Overseas Subsidiary’s Market Orientation, Entrepreneurship, and Network on Its Dynamic Capability
- 이건희; 임정성[임정성]
- MNC; 동적역량; 비공식적 제도; 자회사; MNC; Dynamic Capability; Informal Institution; Subsidiary
- Issue Date
- 대한경영학회지, v.24, no.5, pp.3007 - 3024
- As competition in the traditional market of developed countries getting more intense, Multinational Corporations(MNCs) have fast entered the emerging markets, such as China, India, BrazI.L., and Vietnam, which are identified as strategic places for their future development. Recently, the dynamic capability view is getting attention as a complementary theory to fill the gap of the static resource-based view and it explains MNCs’ operation and performance in the dynamic emerging market in depth.
According to the previous literature review, we set up eight hypotheses and run the structured equation modeling to test the hypotheses. Our findings are as follows: First, understanding informal institutions fully mediates the relationship between market orientation and dynamic capability of the overseas subsidiary. Secondly, understanding informal institutions partially mediates the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and dynamic capability of the overseas subsidiary. Thirdly, the overseas subsidiary’s network with the central and the local government do not have a positive impact on its dynamic capability. At the end of the paper, limitation of this study and future study are discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)