보건소 신체활동 프로그램이 여성노인의 신체조성과 정신건강에 미치는 영향
- 보건소 신체활동 프로그램이 여성노인의 신체조성과 정신건강에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Regional Health Center PA Program on Body Composition and Mental Health for Older Female Participants
- 하경옥[하경옥]; 김수진[김수진]; 정혁
- regional health center; physical activity program; older female; body composition; mental health
- Issue Date
- 한국웰니스학회, v.6, no.3, pp.223 - 232
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of the effect of regional health center PA program on body composition and mental health for older female participants in a rural area in Korea. The PA program was developed by the staffs of the regional health center and administered to older women residents as a part of the regional health-welfare program. The measures were a percent body fat for body composition and the Symptom Checklist (SC) for mental health, and the data were collected from 40 participants of 60 years of age and over: Twenty females in the participation group and another 20 in non-participation group. Each variable was measured before the onset of the program and after the completion of 12 week program, respectively.
According to the results of ANCOVA, focused on the differences between two groups, participation in the PA program constituted a significant independent variable for positive changes in the percent body fat and the mental health scores.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)