Enhancement of fluorescence and lasing properties of covalent bridged fluorescent dye in organic-inorganic hybrid materials
- Enhancement of fluorescence and lasing properties of covalent bridged fluorescent dye in organic-inorganic hybrid materials
- 곽승연[곽승연]; 김나리[김나리]; 이강인[이강인]; 이종훈; 김재홍; 배병수[배병수]
- LASER-EMISSION; WAVE-GUIDE; PYRROMETHENE DYES; DOPED DENDRIMER; SOLID MATRICES; GEL MATERIALS; PHOTOSTABILITY; PERFORMANCE; FABRICATION; MOLECULES
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF SOL-GEL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, v.60, no.2, pp.137 - 143
- Fluorescent dye (DCM-OH) is covalently bridged to organic-inorganic hybrid material to prevent molecular stacking and to get high fluorescence efficiency and laser property. Novel DCM-OH is synthesized to have hydroxyl functional groups and is bridged to trialkoxysilane as a sol-gel precursor. It participates in sol-gel process to synthesize dye-bridged organic-inorganic hybrid material (dye-bridged hybrimer) and solid-state dye laser sample is ready through polymerization. Fluorescence property of dye-bridged hybrimer is compared with DCM-doped hybrimer that is simple mixture of DCM-OH and hybrimer matrix. The covalently bridged structure of hybrimer with DCM-OH prevented the stacking of fluorescent molecules and enhanced concentration stability. The dye-bridged hybrimer shows much higher fluorescence intensity and low color-shift until it reached high concentration in comparison with DCM-doped system. And the proper lasing property is observed in dye-bridged hybrimer samples.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)