결장경 시행 중 발견된 장 게실염에 의한 방광-S결장루
- 결장경 시행 중 발견된 장 게실염에 의한 방광-S결장루
- Other Titles
- Sigmoidovesical Fistula Caused by Diverticulitis Detected with Sigmoidoscopy
- 장병익; 정용욱[정용욱]; 유정현[유정현]; 이정수[이정수]; 김경옥; 정상훈
- Enterovesical fistula; Diverticulitis; Sigmoidoscopy
- Issue Date
- 대한소화기학회지, v.58, no.5, pp.284 - 287
- Enterovesical fistular is an abnormal communication between the intestine and the bladder. It represents a rare complication of intestinal diverticulitis, colorectal malignancy, bladder cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, radiotherapy, and trauma. The most common etiology is diverticular disease. A 70-year-old man came to our hospital due to frequent urinary tract infection,dysuria, pneumaturia and fecaluria. Sigmoidoscopy revealed a large diverticulum with impacted stool at the sigmoid colon.
When the scope was inserted into the site, the patient complained of severe urgency and pneumaturia. CT scan was performed.
1.5 cm sized fistular tract between the sigmoid colon and bladder was noted. According to the endoscopy and CT finding,the diagnosis of colovesical fistula was made. The patient underwent surgical intervention. At laparotomy, there were multiple diverticula and fistular tract was noted.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 성형외과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)