전통금박 및 금실자수문양을 이용한 텍스타일 디자인 제안 및 금박 이미지의 자카드 직물 개발에 관한 연구(Ⅱ)
- 전통금박 및 금실자수문양을 이용한 텍스타일 디자인 제안 및 금박 이미지의 자카드 직물 개발에 관한 연구(Ⅱ)
- Other Titles
- A Study on Development Textile Design Applied Korean Traditional Gold Foil Patterns and Modern Fabrics of Korean Traditional Gold Foil Image(Ⅱ)
- Textile design(텍스타일디자인); Korean traditional gold foil image(한국전통금박 이미지); Modern fashion material(현대적인 패션소재); Jacquard weave(자카드직물); Design registration(디자인 등록); Textile design(텍스타일디자인); Korean traditional gold foil image(한국전통금박 이미지); Modern fashion material(현대적인 패션소재); Jacquard weave(자카드직물); Design registration(디자인 등록)
- Issue Date
- 한국의상디자인학회지, v.13, no.4, pp.167 - 177
- As today the world has been globalized, each country and race has been trying its best to preserve and develop its own unique culture to have its identity. Same exertion has been added in the areas of fashion and textile such as developing traditional textile or fabrics and applying them to the materials of modern fashion. The Korean traditional gold foil is one of invaluable cultural heritages, and another means to elevate the wearer's social status, and its beauty and artistic quality is very excellent. So, in order to preserve and develop of the Korean traditional gold foil, the exertion of developing the gold foil into multi-purpose modern fashion material which is endurable and practical by using the image of Korean traditional gold foil should be done.
The purposes of this study are to preserve Korean traditional gold foil, to develop Korean textile and fashion industry by utilizing Korean traditional gold foil images in modern fashion. The results are as follows: textile designs applied plant motives of Korean traditional gold foil were carried out, modern fashion materials of Korean traditional gold foil image were developed by Jacquard weave. They were to certify that those were registered on the register of the Korean of design registrations from commissioner the Korean Intellectual Property Office, and developed fabrics of Korean gold foil image were examined the utility for modern fashion materials through using them in the modern wearing, interior goods and fashion items.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)