민들레 뿌리를 첨가한 약주의 총 플라보노이드, 총 폴리페놀 함량과 전자공여능, 환원력 활성 조사
- 민들레 뿌리를 첨가한 약주의 총 플라보노이드, 총 폴리페놀 함량과 전자공여능, 환원력 활성 조사
- Other Titles
- Studies on Antioxidant Activity, Total Flavonoids and Polyphenols, and Reducing Power in Yakju with Different Ratios of Dandelion Root
- 김명희; 이종복[이종복]; 박혜경; 이종숙
- Taraxacum officinale; dandelion root; Yakju; total polyphenol; DPPH radical scavenging activity
- Issue Date
- 동아시아식생활학회지, v.21, no.6, pp.882 - 887
- We investigated the physicochemical and antioxidant activity characteristics of Yakju with different ratios (0, 5, 10, and 15%) of dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root powder in order to find out potential as a functional fermented rice alcohol.
Yakju samples were measured to obtain total flavonoid content, total polyphenol content, 1,1-diphenyl-2-picryl hydrazyl (DPPH) radical scavenging activity, and reducing power. Total flavonoid and polyphenol contents increased with increasing amounts of dandelion root. The DPPH radical scavenging activity increased with the addition of dandelion root. Also, the reducing power was higher in Yakju with dandelion root compared with controls such as gallic acid, butylated hydroxytoluene , and α-tocopherol. It is concluded that the Yakju fermented with additional dandelion root is functionally superior to the rice alcohol without dandelion root.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 식품공학과 > Articles
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)