PLD법을 이용한 다양한 온도에서의 FeSe_χ 초전도 박막 성장
- PLD법을 이용한 다양한 온도에서의 FeSe_χ 초전도 박막 성장
- Other Titles
- Growth of FeSe_χ Superconducting Thin Films at Various Temperatures by PLD Technique
- 김동호; 황태종; 강원남[강원남]; 정순길[정순길]; 이남훈[이남훈]
- FeSex thin film; Fe-based superconductor; Pulsed laser deposition
- Issue Date
- Progress in Superconductivity, v.13, no.2, pp.117 - 121
- We have fabricated FeSex superconducting thin films at much different substrate temperatures of 430 and 610 oC on Al2O3(0001) substrates by using a pulsed laser deposition (PLD) technique. Superconducting transitions for both films were shown around 10 K, but their transition width and growth directions of grains were different. We found that superconducting tetragonal FeSe phases and non-superconducting hexagonal FeSe phases were coexisted in the sample grown at the low temperature of 430 oC, whereas the hexagonal FeSe phase was decreased with increasing fabrication temperatures.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
기초교육대학 > 교양학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)