Zr함유 무기물 항균제를 사용한 클리너 제품의 항균내구성
- Zr함유 무기물 항균제를 사용한 클리너 제품의 항균내구성
- Other Titles
- Antimicrobial Property for Durability of Cleaner using Inorganic Antimicrobial Agent Containing Zirconium
- 구강; 마재혁[마재혁]; 홍태일[홍태일]
- inorganic antimicrobial agent; antimicrobial finishing; cleaner; washing durability; zirconium phosphate
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.23, no.4, pp.257 - 262
- The dish cloth requires antimicrobial activity for hygienic purpose. Until now, organic antimicrobial agents of low cost have been frequently used for the anitimicrobial finishing. However, a cleaner hving anitimicroial activity should be more durable considering consumers’ ever-increasing expectation. In this study, the cleaner containing the bamboo fiber were finished with a formulation of a new zirconium-containing inorganic agent of zirconium phosphate and polyurethane binders.
The optimum treatment condition was investigated. And its durability against repeated laundering cycles was assessed. The existence of Zr after the repeated laundering was verified and the antimicrobial effect did not decrease under 30 washing cycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)