연속식 상압 플라즈마에 의한 디지털 날염소재 제조 및 특성
- 연속식 상압 플라즈마에 의한 디지털 날염소재 제조 및 특성
- Other Titles
- The Specific Fabrics for DTP by Atmospheric Plasma Pressure
- 박영미; 최종덕[최종덕]; 구강
- atmospheric plasma; digital textile printing(DTP); surface modification
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.48, no.6, pp.400 - 406
- Atmospheric plasma(AP) treatment is widely employed to modify the surface properties of polymers. Physicochemical surface properties, such as etching, grafting, polymerization, and cross-linking can be obtained through this treatment using an environmentally -friendly dry process, without altering the polymer inner property. Digital textile printing(DTP) is considered a very efficient textile printing system that, conducts a computing process from pattern design to printing. To obtain good DTP results, the fabric needs pre-treatment to prevent the ink from spreading during printing. In this study, the possibility of using of the AP treatment instead of the usual media treatment for enhancing the effect of DTP on cotton was studied. The results confirmed that the half time is shorted by wave and AP treatment, which measure half time by generating voltage radicals. Absorption height between untreated and AP-treated sample showed 7 mm height differences at 1 kW with 3 times and increased absorption. Inevitably, no physical change by scanning electron microscopy was observed. The color development, sharp were improved after AP plasma.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)