복부 둔상으로 인한 소장 천공의 임상 양상에 대한 고찰
- 복부 둔상으로 인한 소장 천공의 임상 양상에 대한 고찰
- Other Titles
- Clinical Characteristics of Small Bowel Perforation due to Blunt Abdominal Trauma
- Blunt abdominal trauma; Small bowel; Perforation
- Issue Date
- 대한외상학회지, v.24, no.2, pp.125 - 128
- Purpose: Blunt small bowel injury (SBI) is frequently combined other organ injury. So, clinical outcome and characteristics of SBI are influenced by other combined injuries. Thus, we analyzed isolated SBI patients and studied clinical outcome and characteristics.
Methods: Between 2005 and 2010, 36 consecutive patients undergoing laparotomy due to isolated SBI were identified in a retrospectively collected. Database. Clinical outcome and characteristics were analyzed.
Results: Laparotomy was performed in 36 patients. Primary repair was performed 17 patients. Segmental resection of small bowel was performed 19 patients. Median time gap from trauma to operation was 9 hours. In 24 hours from trauma, operation was performed 31 patients. Post operative death was 5 patients. Mean hospital stay was 18 days and median hospital stay was 12 days. There were significant differences between operation type and minor complication and hospital stay. And there were significant differences between time gap in 24hours and minor complication. But, there were no significant between time gap and mortality.
Conclusion: Although this study had many limitations, some valuable information was produced. When operation above 24 hours was delayed in SBI, minor complications were significantly increased. Segmental resection of small bowel in SBI were significantly increased minor complications and hospital stay. So, preventive measures for surgical site infection was important to reduce wound complication and hospital stay. Further continuous study and multi-center study were should be performed to improve clinical outcome in SBI. (J Korean Soc Traumatol 2011;24:125-128)
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 성형외과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)