포도 새눈무늬병균을 접종한 머루(Vitis coignetiae) cDNA library의 EST 분석
- 포도 새눈무늬병균을 접종한 머루(Vitis coignetiae) cDNA library의 EST 분석
- Other Titles
- Profiling Transcripts by EST from Vitis coignetiae against Anthracnose Infection
- 최윤정[최윤정]; 안순영; 김승희[김승희]; 허윤영[허윤영]; 윤해근
- anthracnose disease; genetic analysis; grape breeding; resistance
- Issue Date
- 한국국제농업개발학회지, v.23, no.4, pp.452 - 458
- Vitis coignetiae, a wild grape native to Korea, is resistant to anthracnose diseases. For screening useful resources for disease-resistant grape breeding, a cDNA library was constructed from leaves of wild grapes. A total of 2,982 unigenes containing 676 contigs and 2,306 singletons were obtained by sequencing 5,760 expressed sequence tag (EST) clones derived from the cDNA library of wild grape, V. coignetiae infected with Elsinoe ampelina causing anthracnose disease. In gene ontology analysis, 2,241 genes with molecular functions were annotated into 1,442 biological processes, and 836 cellular component genes. The average lengths of the ESTs and contigs were 702 and 757 bp, respectively. Various defense-related genes, such as putative proline-rich cell wall protein, thaumatin-like protein, class IV chitinase, and pathogenesis-related (PR) protein 10, photosynthesis-related genes, such as ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase oxygenase small subunit, and water stress-related genes, such as abscisic stress ripening protein, were the most abundant in cDNAs from leaves of V. coignetiae infected with Elsinoe ampelina. These data could provide useful information in the genetic analysis of V. coignetiae and in the program for breeding disease-resistant grape cultivars.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)