우리나라 경제자유구역의 물류거점 중요도와 기능연계방안 연구
- 우리나라 경제자유구역의 물류거점 중요도와 기능연계방안 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Logistics Base Importance and Functional Linkage of Korea FEZ(Free Economic Zpne)
- 김승철; 박근식[박근식]
- Free Economic Zone; Logistics Hub; Functional Linkage of FEZ; IPAs
- Issue Date
- 무역통상학회지, v.11, no.4, pp.15 - 37
- The Korean government, with a view of leveraging opportunities and threats stemming from the growth of Asian economic block along with a commitment to rebuilding economic prosperity, has designated six areas as Free Economic Zones(FEZs). However, the position of Korea as a premier logistics hub is currently being challenged. This is because many countries are now possessing excellent infrastructure and are also are planning to become logistics hubs.
Therefore, the objective of this study is to provide successful alternatives related in Logistics base and other functional linkage for activation strategies of Korea Free Economic Zone. To examine key factors that would set up FEZs of logistics base in Korea to become a successful logistics and business hub, field survey was conducted. The analysis result revealed that attracting more joint logistics center, securing logistics facilities for cargo, logistics business model, securing sufficient local cargo volume, logistics information integration are very influential factors on successful KFEZs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)