다양한 빛 파장 및 식물 스트레스 유발 화합물이 콩나물 경도 및 유리 아미노산 (Free amino acids)에 미치는 영향
- 다양한 빛 파장 및 식물 스트레스 유발 화합물이 콩나물 경도 및 유리 아미노산 (Free amino acids)에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effects of various wavelength on the hardness and the free amino acid contents of soybean sprouts
- 백광현; 차미정[차미정]; 박의호; 강선철[강선철]
- Free amino acids; Light emitting diodes (LED); γ‐Aminobutyric acid (GABA); Soybean sprouts; Wavelength; Free amino acids; Light emitting diodes (LED); γ‐Aminobutyric acid (GABA); Soybean sprouts; Wavelength
- Issue Date
- 한국환경농학회지, v.30, no.4, pp.402 - 408
- BACKGROUND: Effect of various light wavelength and plant defense molecules were evaluated on the hardness and the contents of free amino acid including γ‐aminobutyric acid (GABA) in soybean sprouts.
METHODS AND RESULTS:Germinating soybean seeds were treated with various single wavelength of light (380, 440, 470, and 660 nm) or without light at 25℃ for six days. Soybean seeds were also treated with stress‐signaling molecule ethephon or H_2O_2 at the same time. Soybean sprouts treated with 470 nm substantially raised the hardness almost two times than the control. The free amino acid contents were higher in 470 nm and H_2O_2 treated soybean seeds than the control. Nutritionally beneficial GABA contents were increased by the treatments of 470 nm, 440 nm, ethephon, and H_2O_2.
CONCLUSION:These results suggest that the hardness and the contents of amino acids can be regulated by stimuli, which stimuli could be composed of various wavelength and plant defense molecules. Especially, single wavelength 470 nm illumination has the effect of increasing GABA contents with increased hardness.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생명공학부 > 생명공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)