한국어 교수 설계를 위한 상호작용적 관점에서의 언어문화 考 - 외국인 저술 초기 한국어 교재를 중심으로
- 한국어 교수 설계를 위한 상호작용적 관점에서의 언어문화 考 - 외국인 저술 초기 한국어 교재를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- The Study of Language-culture Based on the Interactional View for an Instructional Design of Korean Language - Focused on The Early Part of Korean Textbooks Written by Foreigner Editors
- language-culture; instructional design; interactional view; intercultural communication; a Korean textbook; 언어문화; 교수 설계; 상호작용적 관점; 문화 간 의사소통; 한국어 교재
- Issue Date
- 한국언어문화학, v.8, no.2, pp.113 - 141
- The purpose of this study is to discuss a concept and a direction of language-culture for efficient teaching Korean language. I expect this model is useful in teaching and learning foreign language because language and culture are closely connected to each other.
The results of this research are: a) Language-culture is the marked contents to the acceptor, not to the sender. Therefore it is necessary to include language-culture into foreign language curricula as a means for promoting intercultural communication. (b) It needs the interactional view for understanding of an intercultural communication. The interactional view can be applied to instructional design for teaching tools such as syllabi, tasks, and exercises. (Yeungnam University)
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)