청자의 듣기 과정에서 본 한국어 듣기 교수-학습 연구
- 청자의 듣기 과정에서 본 한국어 듣기 교수-학습 연구
- Other Titles
- The Study of Korean Listening Teaching-learning Examined in A Listening Process.
- interactional listening; processing of listening; listener-oriented; positive listener; participational listening; interactional listening; processing of listening; listener-oriented; positive listener; participational listening; 듣기의 상호작용성; 듣기의 과정; 청자중심; 능동적 청자; 참여적 듣기
- Issue Date
- 어문론총, no.55, pp.135 - 160
- The purpose of this study is to discuss the characteristic of listening and the Korean listening education which depends on it. The goal of language education should be started with the characteristic of language-function. Therefore, it is necessary to search the teaching contents, methods, and materials of Korean listening education from listening characteristics.
The results of this study can be summarized as follows: First, I have investigated the definition and characteristic of listening for the corrected listening education. It can be belived that the characteristics of listening are comprehension-action, listener-oriented, colloquialism,interaction, and processing. These were extracted from purpose, main agent, material, method, view-point.
Second, I set up the goals of listening eduction depended on the characteristic of listening. (a) A material of listening teaching should show the activity of listener. (b) A teaching content should be orgnized in a discourse and a teaching method is made to interaction.
Especially, the listener under communication is prominently reflected in the listening teaching-learning. The processing of listening is necessarily derived from a comprehension and a interaction.
Third, I invesitigated the role of listener in the Korean textbooks in which the role of the listener was restrictive and passive.
Consequently, I strongly insist that listening process be reinforced as nature of listening in order to improve the listening ability of leaner.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)