치기공과 학생이 지각하는 치과기공사의 직업 이미지 조사 - 대구지역을 중심으로 -
- 치기공과 학생이 지각하는 치과기공사의 직업 이미지 조사 - 대구지역을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- Research on the Job Image of the Students of the Department of Dental Technology for their Job as Dental Technician (Focused on Daegu)
- 김한곤; 최주영[최주영]
- dental technician; job image; students of department of dental technology
- Issue Date
- 대한치과기공학회지, v.33, no.4, pp.505 - 516
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to supply basic data to establish new image for dental technicians by reflecting onto the education of dental technicians by grasping the image of dental technicians with the subjects of students in department of dental technology.
Methods: It was studied with self-filling-in method through structured questionnaire from September 26, to October 21, 2011, with 421 subjects of the students in the department of dental technology in two colleges in Daegu. SPSS 18.0 for Windows was used to analyze the data, and frequency and percentage were used for statistic analysis, and correlation analysis and Multiple Linear Regression Analysis were used with mean and SD per each question.
Results: It showed the highest recognition that the dental technicians is a ‘specialist’ as 4.66; the dental technicians has strong responsibility in his work as 4.42; the dental technicians takes an important role in improvement of public oral health as 4.39; and the dental technicians has professional intelligence and high technique as 4.33. So, it was found that they had image of professional and important role for oral health, and had their pride and selfconfidence as future dental technicians.
Meanwhile, it showed that they had negative related-image as well as a job, that the dental technicians is too busy as 4.48; it requires improvement on image in the future as 4.27; it is a hard job with too much stress as 4.13.
Conclusion: It is required for us and school to have continuous change and effort to make the students in the department of dental technology have positive mind for the dental technology to make them have pride for their job.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)