구부러진 거대 8자형 자기자극 코일을 이용한 대뇌운동피질 지도화
- 구부러진 거대 8자형 자기자극 코일을 이용한 대뇌운동피질 지도화
- Other Titles
- The Motor Cortex Mapping Using Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation by Large and Angled Figure of Eight Coil in Normal Subjects
- 장성호; 김한선; 손수민; 장민철; 안상호; 조윤우; 조희경
- Figure of eight coil; Motor cortex; Brain mapping; Motor evoked potential; Magnetic stimulation
- Issue Date
- 대한근전도 전기진단의학회지, v.12, no.1, pp.14 - 18
- Objective: To investigate the characteristics of the motor cortex mapping using large and angled figure of eight stimulator in normal subjects.
Methods: Twenty-four subjects without history of neurological diseases were recruited. The motor cortex mapping for abductor pollicis brevis muscle was performed with large(diameter: 80 mm) and angled(120°) figure of eight stimulator.
Results: The optimum stimulation point were found at coordination(5.83, 0.67), (-5.50, 0.54). Excitation threshold was 75.83% of the maximum stimulus for right motor cortex and 76.25% for the left. Average latency was 20.36 msec for the right and 20.35 msec for the left, and average amplitude was 367 μV for the right and 451 μV for the left, respectively. Ipsilateral motor evoked potential was not found in any subjects.
Conclusion : We conclude that transcranial magnetic stimulation using this large and angled figure of eight coil is useful for motor cortex mapping.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 재활의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)