Preparation of Sodium Alginate Hydrogel Microparticles by Electrospinning Using Various Types of Salts
- Preparation of Sodium Alginate Hydrogel Microparticles by Electrospinning Using Various Types of Salts
- 류원석; 김선길; 이영재; 신은주[신은주]; 제갈영순[제갈영순]; 이용록; 오태환; 최한곤; 김정애; 용철순; 한성수; 노석균
- EGG-BOX MODEL; DIVALENT-CATIONS; CALCIUM; BEADS; GEL; STABILITY; GELATION; IONS
- Issue Date
- POLYMERS & POLYMER COMPOSITES, v.18, no.7, pp.397 - 403
- Sodium alginate (SA) hydrogel microparticles were simply obtained by using electrospinning method at diverse processing parameters such as polymer concentration, applied voltage, tip to collector distance (TCD), and type and amount of divalent cations (crosslinking and gelation agents). In the case of TCD, there is no significant on the morphological shape of SA hydrogel microparticle. On the contrary, the particle size was decreased with an increase in the applied voltage. But at a high applied voltage, the polydispersity of SA hydrogel microparticle was increased and broad range of particle sizes was observed. Nearly monodisperse microparticles were prepared at applied voltage of 10kV. We also obtained SA hydrogel microparticles by the exchange of sodium ions with divalent cations such as Sr(2+) and Ba(2+), which presented uniform spherical shape, in comparison with that prepared using Ca(2+).
- Appears in Collections:
- 섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
총장실 > 총장실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)