흡착-열탈착-GC/MS를 이용한 환경대기 중 N,N-Dimethylformamide 농도 측정
- 흡착-열탈착-GC/MS를 이용한 환경대기 중 N,N-Dimethylformamide 농도 측정
- Other Titles
- Determination of N,N-Dimethylformamide in Ambient Air Using Adsorption Sampling and Thermal Desorption with GC/MS Analysis
- 백성옥; 서영교; 황윤정[황윤정]; 이순진[이순진]; 이민도[이민도]; 한진석[한진석]
- N; N-Dimethylformamide; Ambient air; Adsorption sampling; Thermal desorption; GC
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지, v.26, no.4, pp.357 - 366
- The purpose of this study is to evaluate a method for the measurement of N,N-Dimethylformamide (DMF) and to apply the method to the ambient air samples. For the determination of DMF together with other general VOCs (e.g.,benzene, toluene, and xylenes), adsorption sampling and thermal desorption with GC/MS was used in this study.
The sampling and analytical approaches tested in this study showed a good repeatability and linearity with lower detection limits of less than 0.35 ppb. Field measurements were carried out at three industrial sites (Daegu-Seongseo,Siwha and Banwall industrial complexes) and one residential site in Daegu city during a period from October 2006to November 2008. DMF was detected in 71.8% of the total samples from the Seongseo industrial complex, well known for textile industry. In contrast, DMF was detected in only 20.4% and 12.9% of all the samples from the other two sites in Banwall and Siwha industrial complexes, respectively. This implies that sources of DMF should be strongly associated with textile industry. The mean concentration of DMF also appeared to be the highest in Seongseo site (5.95 ppb), followed by a residential site in Daegu (3.28 ppb), Banwall (0.88 ppb) and Siwha (0.55 ppb).
In this study, we demonstrated the environmental significance of DMF in urban ambient air. To our knowledge, the DMF measurement introduced in this paper is the first case of an official report in Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 환경공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)