「청구영언(진본)」과 「古今和歌集」를 통해 본 한 ․ 일 시에 대한 인식과 문학적 지향
- 「청구영언(진본)」과 「古今和歌集」를 통해 본 한 ․ 일 시에 대한 인식과 문학적 지향
- Other Titles
- The Study on Theory of Poetic Songs through an Anthology - Chonguyongun and Kokinwakashu -
- 時調集(anthology of Sijo); 和歌集(anthology of Waka); 詩歌論(theory of poetic songs); 靑丘永言(Chonguyongun); 古今和歌集(Kokinwakashu).
- Issue Date
- 국어교육연구, no.47, pp.213 - 242
- The objective of the research is a study on the theory of poetic songs in anthologies -Chonguyongun and Kokinwakashu-, which contain Sijo and Waka that we will review as Korean and Japanese fixed form poetry. Sijo and Waka are the characteristic genre of monotype lyric poetry and have been studied on the comparison from many aspects. This, however, is the first study in regard to an anthology. The facts that Chonguyongun and Kokinwakashu had an introduction and set a good example to the later anthologies are good comparison points. An anthology is significantly important for the study on Waka. Therefore, so is the comparison between Korean and Japanese anthologies.
Understanding and usefulness of poetic songs from each country were reviewed through the introduction and literary taste through the compilation method of the body. The motives for publication of Chonguyongun and Kokinwakashu were similar in terms of making efforts to preserve and caring for them. However, understandings were different in an introduction and the compilation method of an anthology and so were literary tastes between them. Chonguyongun emphasized musical aspect of poetry and was compiled by songs while Kokinwakashu by subject. As for usefulness, Chonguyongun emphasized social lesson while Kokinwashu the individual emotional touch and consolation.
The study on theory of poetic songs through an anthology is believed to contribute to understanding of Sijo and Waka and setting the literary foundation of their history.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 국어국문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)