선반용 보링바의 동적응답특성 변동에 관한 연구
- 선반용 보링바의 동적응답특성 변동에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Dynamic Response Characteristics of Lathe Boring Bar
- 고태조; 천세호[천세호]
- Boring Bar (보링바); Dynamic Response Characteristics (동적응답특성); Dynamic Stiffness (동강성); Damping (감쇠); ANOVA (분산분석); Design of Experiment (실험계획법)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.27, no.8, pp.62 - 69
- Internal lathe machining with a boring bar is weak with respect to vibration because the bar is long and slender. Therefore, it is important to study the dynamic characteristics of a boring bar.
The purpose of this study was to identify the effects of overhang and cutting conditions on the dynamic response characteristics of a boring bar. For an efficient experiment, an L9(33)orthogonal array was applied and the results were quantitatively analyzed by ANOVA. Overhang,feed per revolution, and depth of cut were selected as independent variables. Meanwhile,dynamic stiffness, damping ratio, damping coefficient, and acceleration were chosen as dependent variables. The vibration signal was obtained from an accelerometer attached to the boring bar, followed by visualization by a signal analyzer. The effect of overhang was found to have a significant effect on the dynamic stiffness, damping ratio, and damping coefficient, but the other variables did not. As the length of the overhang increased, the dynamic stiffness decreased and the damping ratio increased. In addition, the damping coefficient increased until the length of the overhang was 4D (where D is the shank diameter), after which it remained constant. The acceleration decreased until the overhang length was 4D, and then increased sharply when the overhang was increased further. From these results, the behavioral trend of the damping characteristics changed when its overhang length was 4D. Consequently, there is a critical point that the dynamic characteristics of boring bar change.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)