Conformational Analysis of Genotoxic Benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-dione-Duplex DNA Adducts Using a Molecular Dynamics Method (II)
- Conformational Analysis of Genotoxic Benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-dione-Duplex DNA Adducts Using a Molecular Dynamics Method (II)
- 이현미; 김표[김표]; 한성욱[한성욱]; 김석규
- POLYCYCLIC AROMATIC-HYDROCARBONS; PARTICLE MESH EWALD; ALPHA-SYNUCLEIN; P53 MUTATIONS; SIMULATION; CANCER; LUNG; STABILITY; CELLS; IDENTIFICATION
- Issue Date
- ADENINE PRESS
- JOURNAL OF BIOMOLECULAR STRUCTURE & DYNAMICS, v.28, no.3, pp.421 - 430
- The conformations of the benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-quinone (BPQ) modified oligonucleotide were investigated using molecular dynamic simulation. In the initial structures, the central guanine base was modified with BPQ resulting in the formation of four structurally distinguishable 10-(N(2)-deoxyguanosyl)-9,10-dihydro-9-hydroxy benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-dione adducts (BPQ-G(3,4)). Each of the oligonucleotide adduct consisted of two conformers, namely syn and anti conformations, depending on the rotation around the elycosidic bond between BPQ and the guanine base. The results revealed that the BPQ moiety was located in the major groove for all four syn conformers. The relative energies of these conformers were high, and the backbone largely deviated from the B-form. On the other hand, BPQ was located in the minor groove with relatively low energies, and backbone was retained in all of the anti conformer cases. The most conceivable BPQ-modified double stranded oligonucleotide structure was proposed from the energy calculation and the structural analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)