Effect of Solvent on the Morphology of High Molecular Weight Poly(N-vinyl carbazole) Web Prepared by Electrospinning
- Effect of Solvent on the Morphology of High Molecular Weight Poly(N-vinyl carbazole) Web Prepared by Electrospinning
- 류원석; 김희삼[김희삼]; 이영재; 한성수; 정용식[정용식]; 전한용[전한용]; 노석균; 이기범; 이용록; 제갈영순[제갈영순]
- POLYMER FIBERS; NANOFIBERS; POLYSTYRENE; TRANSPORT; MEMBRANES; FILM; JET
- Issue Date
- POLYMERS & POLYMER COMPOSITES, v.18, no.8, pp.461 - 467
- The effects of solvents such as 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane (TCE) and tetrahydrofuran (THE) and other processing parameters of electrospinning on the spinnability of high molecular weight poly(N-vinyl carbazole) (PVCz) solution and morphological variations of the as-spun PVCz web were investigated. That is, electrospun PVCz webs with various dimensions and shapes were obtained by controlling the type and amount of solvent and processing parameters like applied voltage, tip to the collector distance, and solution concentration. In the cases of all parameters, the average diameter of fibres in PVCz web electrospun in TCE was finer than that in THE In addition, minimum diameters of fibres were about 900 nm and 3 mu m for TCE and THF, respectively. In THF, PVCz fibres at high initial polymer concentration were not cylindrical but planar, which were similar with "ribbon" and nano-sized pores, resulting from the differences in evaporation rates and in the viscosities of the solvent and the solutions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
총장실 > 총장실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)