Sulphur -a general overview and interaction with nitrogen
- Sulphur -a general overview and interaction with nitrogen
- 아샤드자말; 문용선; 말리크 자이널 아바딘[말리크 자이널 아바딘]
- BRASSICA-CAMPESTRIS L.; MICROBIAL BIOMASS SULFUR; ARACHIS-HYPOGAEA L.; ERUCA-SATIVA MILL.; SULFATE ADSORPTION; NITRATE REDUCTASE; SEED YIELD; S-FERTILIZATION; COASTAL-PLAIN; NAPUS L
- Issue Date
- SOUTHERN CROSS PUBL
- AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF CROP SCIENCE, v.4, no.7, pp.523 - 529
- To minimize the gap between the demand and supply of cereals, oilseeds and pulses, intensive efforts are being made to increase their production. As ever-increasing population and urbanization cannot allow increase in the land area under the cultivation of cereals, oilseeds and pulses anymore due to the pressure on land, hence, yield per unit area needs to be improved further. To achieve this objective, agricultural scientists have laid more emphasis on improving production of oilseeds and pulses through proper nutrition of the crops by evolving high yielding varieties and adopting improved agronomic practices as well as plant protection measures, etc. The most important constraints to crop growth are those caused by the shortage of plant nutrients. Sulphur (S) requirement of plants has become increasingly importance in India as well as world agriculture. However, to achieve high yields and rates of S fertilizer should be recommended on the basis of available soil S and crop requirement.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)