PSTN과 VoIP 서비스 간의 균형가격 도출에 관한 연구
- PSTN과 VoIP 서비스 간의 균형가격 도출에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Evaluation of Equilibrium Price between PSTN and VoIP Service
- 윤상흠; 김향화; 박종헌; 박영준[박영준]; 전재호[전재호]; 하귀룡[하귀룡]
- Voice over Internet Protocol; VoIP; PSTN; Non-linear Utility Function
- Issue Date
- 산업경영시스템학회지, v.33, no.3, pp.137 - 145
- The objective of this paper is to evaluate the equilibrium price between PSTN and VoIP telephony services in the case of non-linear utility function. Currently there are two types of wired phone services we are known PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). The PSTN telephony which provide high quality service and VoIP which provides relatively low quality service form a vertically differentiated oligopoly. Therefore, the evaluation of the equilibrium price between PSTN and VoIP services is very important to wired phone service providers. The equilibrium price depends on the state of the service cost function has been proved different value. This paper was evaluated each equilibrium price for the state of the linear cost function and non-linear cost function. Subsequently, this paper analyzed the demand of both services and the equilibrium profit which can maximize the profit of both service providers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
상경대학 > 경영학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)