기초의원 정당공천제 실태분석 및 개선방안에 관한 연구 - 기초의원 및 지방의회 관련 공무원의 인식조사를 중심으로 -
- 기초의원 정당공천제 실태분석 및 개선방안에 관한 연구 - 기초의원 및 지방의회 관련 공무원의 인식조사를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Improvement Methods of Party Nomination System for Local Councilor Candidates - Based on the Cognitive Analysis of both Local Councilors and Local Assembly's Officials -
- 이환범; 우성호[우성호]
- Party Nomination System; Local Autonomy; Local Election; Local Council; Localization; 정당공천제; 지방자치; 지방선거; 지방의회; 지방화
- Issue Date
- 한국지방자치학회보, v.22, no.3, pp.57 - 82
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the actual conditions and various issues in the party nomination of local council and to suggest some desirable reform measures for local autonomy. In terms of that, this research based on four perspectives like the nomination process, the election system, council function and local autonomy.
The significance of this study is that it represents the policy suggestions relating to improving the problems of the party nomination system can be made as follows. First of all, this research suggest the enactment of a law of the nomination process, the improvement of the judging committee for nomination, the adjustment of the ratio of poll, the candidate nomination system by region's interest groups and a fair preliminary election in election process. Secondly, in the election system, this research provides a separate election of basic and wide unit or council member and local government head, the restoration of the single-member electorate system, the adjustment of number of local councilor and election district and the abolition of proportional representation. Lastly, to develop council function and local autonomy, this research suggests an operate supervisory commission for local council's activity and permit region party for localization.
- Appears in Collections:
- 정치행정대학 > 경찰행정학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)