다중벽 탄소나노튜브와 폴리우레탄 복합화 필름의 물성특성
- 다중벽 탄소나노튜브와 폴리우레탄 복합화 필름의 물성특성
- Other Titles
- The Physical Property of MWNT/PU Composite Films
- 김승진; 김정현; 박준형
- Keywords: MWNT; polyurethane; composite film; dispersion property; physical property
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.22, no.3, pp.246 - 256
- Abstract― This study studies on the physical property of MWNT/PU composite film for electrostatic dissipation (ESD) function by dispersing multi-wall carbon nanotubes (MWNT) in dimethylformamide (DMF) and by combining it with polyurethane(PU). For this purpose, four kinds of MWNT were selected and the composite films were made by dispersion processing, and their physical properties were measured and investigated in terms of electrical conductivity. For dispersion parameters, four MWNT contents(0.5,1, 2, 5wt%) and two dispersion times(30min, 120min) were selected. The dispersion property and the electrical conductivity of MWNT/PU film was measured using a UV-Vis spectrometer and conductivity measuring apparatus. Finally, their physical properties according to the dispersion conditions were analyzed and discussed with various processing conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)