e커뮤니케이션 채널 아웃소싱의 성과에 영향을 미치는 사용자 만족과 신뢰에 관한 실증연구: 영리조직과 비영리조직 비교 분석
- e커뮤니케이션 채널 아웃소싱의 성과에 영향을 미치는 사용자 만족과 신뢰에 관한 실증연구: 영리조직과 비영리조직 비교 분석
- Other Titles
- An Empirical Investigation on the Factors Affecting the Outsourcing Performance of the e-Communication Channel Service: Concerning For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- 김창수; 오은해; 김승욱[김승욱]
- e-Communication Channel; Outsourcing Performance; For-Profit Organization; Not-For-Profit Organization
- Issue Date
- 서비스경영학회지, v.11, no.3, pp.209 - 236
- Along with the advanced development of the Internet and digital technologies, the use of computer-based e-communication channel services has been increased to overcome the limitations of time and space, to increase the speed at which information is accessed, and to increase performance. Since there are differences between the performance of an organization and an individual, depending on the use of e-communication channel services, various e-communication channels are being outsourced in order to increase their performance at the organizational level.
Therefore, a research model was developed in this study to investigate the factors affecting the performance of the outsourced e-communication channels based on successful information system models and previous studies on outsourcing and e-communication channels. Moreover, the effects of user satisfaction and trust in the performance of e-communication channel services, on both the individual and organizational level, are examined through an empirical analysis. Furthermore, a comparison is drawn between for-profit and not-for-profit organizations that utilize outsourced e-communication channel services to determine whether or not there are differences, in terms of performance, according to the type of organization.
In the results of the empirical analysis on the performance of e-communication channel services, the effects of user satisfaction and trust appeared to be mutually significant at both the individual and organizational levels. There were also differences in the performance of outsourced e-communication channel between profit and not-profit organizations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
상경대학 > 경영학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)