한국어교육에서 감정형용사의 제시 방안 - ‘아쉽다’, ‘안타깝다’, ‘아깝다’, ‘섭섭하다’, ‘서운하다’를 중심으로
- 한국어교육에서 감정형용사의 제시 방안 - ‘아쉽다’, ‘안타깝다’, ‘아깝다’, ‘섭섭하다’, ‘서운하다’를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- A Study on Setting up the Educational Informations of Synonyms of Emotional Adjective ‘Aswibda’ in Korean Language Education
- 한국어 어휘 교육; 감정형용사; 유의어; 아쉽다; 안타깝다; 아깝다; 섭섭하다; 서운하다; Korean vocabulary education; emotional adjectives; synonyms; aswibda; antakkabda; akkabda; seobseobhada; seounhada
- Issue Date
- 한국언어문학, no.74, pp.31 - 59
- This paper aims to set up the educational informations of synonyms of emotional adjective ‘aswibda’ in Korean language education. One emotional adjective could have a lot of synonyms as emotional adjectives show abstract and subjective human emotion. That is why a dictionary definition of emotional adjective sometimes would be unuseful while Korean language learners are making sentences.
Therefore, this paper is focusing on the usage of synonyms of emotional adjectives so that Korean language learners properly use synonyms according to situations. Synonyms of ‘aswibda’ are taken as an example in order to build the educational informations of synonyms.
First of all, ‘antakkabda’, ‘akkabda’, ‘seobseobhada’, ‘seounhada’ are screened as synonyms of ‘aswibda’ in intermediate level through 3 kinds of thesauruses and 5 kinds of Korean language textbooks. Then, situations that synonyms of ‘aswibda’ could be used are fixed by analysing synonyms' meanings of ‘aswibda’ in 4 kinds of dictionaries as well as by analysing situations that synonyms of ‘aswibda’ are presented in Korean language textbooks. Finally, situations, subject matters and syntagmatic relations of ‘aswibda’, ‘antakkabda’, ‘akkabda’, ‘seobseobhada’, ‘seounhada’ are set up based on the Sejong balanced corpus.
This paper not only helps Korean language learners reduce mistakes by themselves, but also provides the educational informations of synonyms while thesauruses or vocabulary books are published.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 국어국문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)