경북대학교 내에 생육하는 애기자운(Amblyotropis verna) 자생지의 식생특성과 관리방안에 관한 연구
- 경북대학교 내에 생육하는 애기자운(Amblyotropis verna) 자생지의 식생특성과 관리방안에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Vegetation Characteristics and Management of Amblyotropis verna Habitats in Kyungpook National University
- 장갑수; 박인환[박인환]; 조광진[조광진]; 이혜영[이혜영]
- Amblyotropis verna-Zoysia japonica community; Morphological characteristic; PCoA analysis; Light condition; Human stamping
- Issue Date
- 한국환경복원기술학회지, v.13, no.5, pp.51 - 58
- This study was done to recommend a method for conserving the habitat of Amblyotropis verna grown naturally in campus of the Kyungpook National University at Daegu city. Vegetation characteristics and morphological characteristics of each individual were analyzed for the condition of the population at the growing season from May to June in 2010.
Totally 11 vegetation data were collected and analyzed, and one vegetation community including Amblyotropis verna (Amblyotropis verna-Zoysia japonica community) was found. We found that the growing condition was not good with severe stamping and disturbance. The location-determining method by PCoA analysis showed the physical texture in soil was a critical factor determining the spatial distribution of the Amblyotropis verna-Zoysia japonica community. And the analysis of morphological characteristics found that light condition and soil hardness were the main ecological factor determining the size and form of each individual.
Finally, this study recommend that minimizing impacts by human stamping and artificial disturbance and reducing the water stress were the best ways for the conservation of Amblyotropis verna habitats.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)