GMA 초층용접에서 이면비드 생성을 위한 최적용접조건의 선정
- GMA 초층용접에서 이면비드 생성을 위한 최적용접조건의 선정
- Other Titles
- Selection of an Optimal Welding Condition for Back Bead Formation in GMA Root Pass Welding
- 김재웅; 윤영길[윤영길]; 윤석철[윤석철]
- Root pass welding; Gas metal arc welding(GMAW); Response surface methodology; Central composite design (CCD); Overall desirability function(ODF); Back bead
- Issue Date
- 대한용접접합학회지, v.28, no.5, pp.86 - 92
- In GMAW processes, bead geometry is a criterion to estimate welding quality. Bead geometry is affected by welding current, arc voltage, welding speed, shielding gas and so on. Thus the welding condition has to be selected carefully.
In this paper, an experimental method for the selection of optimal welding condition was proposed in the root pass welding which was done along the GMA V-grooved butt weld joint. This method uses the response surface analysis in which the width and height of back bead were chosen as the quality variables of the weld. The overall desirability function, which is the combined desirability function for the two quality variables,was used as the objective function for getting the optimal welding condition.
Through the experiments, the target values of the back bead width and the height were chosen as 4mm and 1mm respectively for the V-grooved butt weld joint. From a series of welding test, it was revealed that a uniform weld bead can be obtained by adopting the optimal welding condition which was determined according to the method proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)