서비스접점에서 고객의 화에 대한 반응: 판매원 대 다른 고객의 관점
- 서비스접점에서 고객의 화에 대한 반응: 판매원 대 다른 고객의 관점
- Other Titles
- Responses to Customer Anger in the Service Encounter: Retail Employee vs Other Customer Perspectives
- customer aggression; customer anger; employee perspective
- Issue Date
- 한국의류산업학회지, v.12, no.5, pp.591 - 598
- Customer misbehavior can affect dissatisfaction and negative behavioral responses of other customers at the service encounter. This study explored other customer and retail employee reponses to customer anger and aggressive behaviors at the service encounter by examining the perceived wrongness of such behaviors under different situations and comparing the two perspectives of retail employees and consumers. Three scenarios were developed representing different situations including firm's responsibility, both of customer and employee responsibilities, and uncontrollable one.
Data were collected from individual interviews with 222 retail employees and 149 consumers. The results showed that the consumers' perceived wrongness of customer aggressions were higher comparing to that of employees. The reasons of perceived wrongness were different by three situations implying that responsibility and controllability affected the perceived wrongness. The study further discusses implications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)