Fabrication of FeSe1-x superconducting films with bulk properties
- Fabrication of FeSe1-x superconducting films with bulk properties
- 김동호; 황태종; 강원남[강원남]; 정순길[정순길]; 이남훈[이남훈]; 최은미[최은미]; 이성익[이성익]
- MAGNETIC-PROPERTIES; PHASE-DIAGRAM
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- PHYSICA C-SUPERCONDUCTIVITY AND ITS APPLICATIONS, v.470, no.22, pp.1977 - 1980
- We have fabricated high-quality FeSe1-x superconducting films with a bulk T-c of 11-12 K on different substrates, Al2O3(0001), SrTiO3(100), MgO(100), and LaAlO3(100), by using a pulsed laser deposition technique. All the films were grown at a high substrate temperature of 610 degrees C, and were preferentially oriented along the (101) direction, the latter being to be a key to fabricating of FeSe1-x superconducting thin films with high T-c. According to the energy dispersive spectroscopy data, the Fe:Se composition ratio was 1:0.90 +/- 0.02. The FeSe1-x film grown on a SrTiO3 substrate showed the best quality with a high upper critical magnetic field [H-c2(0)] of 56 T. (C)2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
기초교육대학 > 교양학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)