포도 ‘거봉’ 품질에 미치는 토양이화학성의 상대적 기여도
- 포도 ‘거봉’ 품질에 미치는 토양이화학성의 상대적 기여도
- Other Titles
- Contribution Rate on Soil Pysico-Chemical Properties Related to Fruit Quality of ‘Kyoho’ Grapevines
- 김승희[김승희]; 최인명[최인명]; 한점화[한점화]; 조정건[조정건]; 박서준[박서준]; 임태준[임태준]; 윤해근
- Contribution; Grape quality; Kyoho; Vineyard soil properties
- Issue Date
- 한국토양비료학회지(Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer), v.43, no.6, pp.782 - 788
- Detail management standard on soil conditions in ‘Kyoho’ grapes were not yet made. Therefore, this study was carried out to investigate the optimum soil environmental conditions on production of high fruit quality in ‘Kyoho’ grapes. We established using correlation between fruit quality and soil condition. These results were used to develop soil management guideline with promoting efficiency and minuteness in grape vineyard.
Soil conditions were analyzed at total 80 vineyards in major grape producing areas such as Ansung, and Cheonan (40 orchards an area). The soil environmental factors affected fruit weight were soil pH of 36.6%,cultivation layer depth of 23.3%, and cation of 17.8%. The soil condition factors affected sugar content were soil hardness of 24.4%, cation of 24.1% and organic matter content of 22.1%. Cultivation layer depth,soil texture, and phosphate content were low as relative contribution. Coloring was involved with organic matter content, CEC (cation exchange capacity), and saturated hydraulic conductivity. while soil pH,cultivation layer depth, and phosphate content showed low contribution. Finally, relative contribution on fruit quality related with sugar content, fruit weight, and coloring were soil hardness of 28.0%, organic matter content of 25.0%, soil pH of 12.9%.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)