예술계 미술전공 여고생들의 정신건강과 동적학교생활화(KSD) 반응특성의 관계
- 예술계 미술전공 여고생들의 정신건강과 동적학교생활화(KSD) 반응특성의 관계
- Other Titles
- Relationship between Mental Health and Response Characteristics of KSD (Kinetic School Drawing) of Female Arts Highschool Students
- 김갑숙; 이성원[이성원]
- Female arts highschool students; KSD (Kinetic School Drawing); Mental health; SCL-90-R (Symptom Checklist-90-Revision)
- Issue Date
- 예술심리치료연구, v.6, no.3, pp.187 - 211
- The aim of this study is to elucidate the relationship between adolescents’ mental health and response characteristics of KSD (Kinetic School Drawing) and to determine the effectiveness of KSD in analysing the status of mental health of female arts highschool students. The study objects are 227 first- and second-grade highschool girls majoring in art at B arts highschool located in city A. As research instruments, SCL-90-R (Symptom Checklist-90-Revision) and KSD interpreted by Andrews and Janzen’s(1988) Objective Scoring Method were employed. For data analysis, t-test, one-way Anova, scheffe-test, and Pearson's Correlation analysis were performed.
The following results were obtained from this study. First, the SCL-90-R has presented that the mean value of index for Obsessive-Compulsive showed 1.05 with the highest score. In objects above T70s, 20 (8.8 %) of objects showed Hostility with the highest number. Second, the relationship between mental health and response characteristics of KSD of female arts highschool students shows that Somatization is positively correlated with Defensiveness. Obsessive-Compulsive is positively correlated with Isolation/ Rejection, Defensiveness, Aggression and School problems. Interpersonal Sensitivity and Hostility are positively correlated with Isolation/Rejection, Anxiety/Conflict, Defensiveness, Aggression and School problems. Depression is positively correlated with Isolation/Rejection, Defensiveness, Anxiety/Confli ct and School problems. Anxiety, Phobic Anxiety and Paranoid Ideation are positively correlated with Isolation/Rejection and Defensiveness. Psychoticism is positively correlated with Isolation/Rejection, Defensiveness and School problems. In contrast, all above 9 measures are negatively correlated with Support/Acceptance. Lastly, the analysis on the differences in the status of mental health of female arts highschool students according to the response characteristics of KSD demonstrated that Obsessive-Compulsive, Depression, Hostility, Paranoid Ideation and Psychoticism were significantly different depending on the activity of both self and peer, while only Psychoticism was significantly different depending on the activity of teacher.
Taken together, these results have shown that there are relations between SCL-90-R of objective test and KSD of projective test, suggesting that SCL-90-R and KSD can be used to evaluate mental health of adolescents.
- Appears in Collections:
- 환경보건대학원 > 미술치료학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)