외식 동기 유형에 따른 세분시장별 서비스스케이프(servicescape) 중요도 인식에 관한 연구: 패밀리 레스토랑을 중심으로
- 외식 동기 유형에 따른 세분시장별 서비스스케이프(servicescape) 중요도 인식에 관한 연구: 패밀리 레스토랑을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Perceived Servicescape Importance by Market Segments using Dining-out Motives -Focused on Family Restaurants-
- 김동진; 이은경[이은경]
- Dining-out Motive; Servicescape; Market Segmentation; Cluster Analysis; Physical Environment
- Issue Date
- 외식경영연구, v.13, no.5, pp.7 - 26
- The dining-out motive of restaurant customers has received considerable attention in the hospitality industry literature because of its explanatory power of customers‘restaurant selections and dining-out behaviors. This study investigated the relationship between the dining-out motive and the perceived servicescape importance in the restaurant industry. In this study, a market segmentation technique was conducted using a cluster analysis based on the dining-out motive. Then, a series of one-way analysis of variance was conducted to test if there were any differences in the perceived servicescape importance among the market segments. The results showed that there were four market segments in the family restaurant industry based on the dining-out motive and each segments had unique characteristics compared to one another.
Furthermore, it was found that the levels of perceived servicescape importance were different among the market segments. Therefore, marketing managers in the family restaurant need to consider the distinctive characteristics of their target markets.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)