과제설계 시에 발생하는 “정체상태”에 관한 연구
- 과제설계 시에 발생하는 “정체상태”에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the "Stuckness" in Architectural Design Studio
- Architectural Education; Design Education; Design Studio; Stuckness; 건축교육; 설계교육; 설계수업; 정체현상
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.26, no.12, pp.129 - 136
- The design process, as any thought process inherently includes blocks and breakdowns. 'Stuckness' therefore, is not particular to students but is experienced by mature designers as well. Student 'stuckness', however, was found to be related to a wider range of difficulties, such as the students′ capabilities as novice designers and the character of the context in which they operate-the design studio. And the study focused on several questions concerning 'stuckness' situations; ▪How can 'stuckness'be reconized and characterized? ▪What are possible causes of these situation and how can be resolved? ▪The frequency and duration of the situations compare with other design situations-design concept formulation.
For the study, an intensified survey was taken to selected 12 design studios in Y-university for three years as a case study.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)