이변량 프로빗 모형을 이용한 건강기능식품 구매의도의 결정요인분석
- 이변량 프로빗 모형을 이용한 건강기능식품 구매의도의 결정요인분석
- Other Titles
- Determinanats of Consumer's Purchasing Intention for Functional Food Using Bivariate Probit Model
- 박재홍; 유소이[유소이]
- functional food; bivariate probit model; consumer purchasing intention
- Issue Date
- 농업경제연구, v.51, no.5, pp.25 - 48
- The purposes of this study were to explain consumer's purchasing intention considering consimption experience for functional food and to explore the influencing factors on them. To achieve the purposes, bivariate probit model was applied to test two equations of consumption experience and consumer's purchasing intention at the same time by using STATA 8.0.
The results of this study were as follows. first, purchasing intention of functional food was found to be significantly influenced by consumer attitude such as perceived necessity and willingness to trade bad taste, as well as individual characteristics such as sex. However, consumption experience which might be closely related with purchasing intentions was found to be significantly influenced by convenience for using functional food and individual characteristics such as sex and age. It might imply that influencing factors for purchasing behavior would be different with those for consumption behavior in case of functional food. Thus marketers should concem and try to find why the behavioral difference for functional food was presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 식품자원경제학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)