2,6-Dithienyl-4-furyl pyridines: Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibition, cytotoxicity, structure-activity relationship, and docking study
- 2,6-Dithienyl-4-furyl pyridines: Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibition, cytotoxicity, structure-activity relationship, and docking study
- 이응석; 알준바스넷[알준바스넷]; 프리텀다빠[프리텀다빠]; 라다깔끼[라다깔끼]; 최호영[최호영]; 최재훈[최재훈]; 윤민호[윤민호]; 정병선; 장영동; 나영화[나영화]; 조원제[조원제]; 권영주[권영주]; 이종순
- DNA-TOPOISOMERASES; SUBSTITUIERTER PYRIDINE; DERIVATIVES; COMPLEXES; 2,2'/6',2''-TERPYRIDINE; EUROPIUM(III); CANCER
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.20, no.1, pp.42 - 47
- For the development of novel antitumor agents, 2,6-dithienyl-4-furyl pyridine derivatives were prepared and evaluated for their topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity as well as cytotoxicity against several human cancer cell lines. Among the 21 prepared compounds, compound 24 exhibited strong topoisomerase I inhibitory activity. In addition, a docking study with topoisomerase I and compound 24 was performed. (C) 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)