CFD 시뮬레이션 시 디퓨져 유형에 따른 모델링 및 해석 방법에 관한 연구
- CFD 시뮬레이션 시 디퓨져 유형에 따른 모델링 및 해석 방법에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Modeling and Analysis Method according to the Diffuser Shape
- 양정훈; 석호태; 김호진[김호진]; 최동호[최동호]
- 디퓨져; 기류성상; CFD; 난류모델; Diffuser; Characteristics of Airflow; Computational Fluid Dynamics; Turbulence Model
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.26, no.01, pp.341 - 348
- Because people spend most of their time indoors nowadays, various technical systems are required to efficiently maintain comfortable indoor temperatures. Diffusers play an important role in air conditioners; therefore, the selection of the diffuser is crucial to the efficiency of the air conditioner. Currently, predictive assessments of the ideal indoor thermal environment are made using CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics); however, the CFD method rarely carefully considers the importance of diffusers.
Diffusers affect the result of the air flow and distribution of heating and cooling, so we must carefully consider diffusers in CFD.
With more accurate CFD models of diffusers, the energy load can more efficiently be predicted in the architectural design step.
To keep adequate IAQ(Indoor Air Quality), a result of restriction of excessive air flow and preferable limitation to the occupancy zone, the air flow pattern should be projected and adjusted as well. Among numerical analysis models, the CFD model is currently being used to predict air flow distribution. However, various results of the CFD analysis method have caused some errors, proving that a more accurate calculation method is required. The purpose of this study is to suggest the CFD calculation method to simulate diffusers in order to minimize the errors between results of the predicted energy performance and ventilation efficiency and the actual physical condition.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)